14 Trends Facing Us Today:
- Direct communication between producers and consumers
- Amplification of the voice of the consumer and independent authorities
- Stories spread, not facts (need for an authentic story as the number of sources increase. saying one thing and doing another fails, because you’ll get caught)
- Extremely short attention spans due to clutter
- The long tail (and the short head)
- Google and the dicing of everything
- Infinite channels of communication
- Direct communication and commerce between consumers and consumers
- The shifts in scarcity and abundance
- The triumph of big ideas (in factory based organisations little ideas are the key to success, now its about big ideas in a noisy marketplace, and not advertising but viral)
- The shift from “how many” to “who”?
- The wealthy are like us (the new bell curve)
- New gatekeepers, no gatekeepers (don’t need to work with big guys to get bigger)
Now that you are aware of the trends, what action can you take today to position you and your business for the future?
Need help to figure that out?
If you need help to figure that out, call me today on (07) 575 8799 or email me.