Marketing Services & Pricing
You have 2 questions on your mind right now:
- “Can this guy help me?”
- “What will it cost me?”
Great questions. Let’s get stuck into them.
But first, I’ve got 4 questions for you:
- What is your goal? What does success look like?
- What’s standing in your way of achieving this goal?
- What’s that goal worth to you?
- When would you like that goal achieved?
Once you’ve got those sorted, can you say “YES!” to any of the following 7 questions?
On This Page:
What Do You Need?
- Do you need someone with the right skills and experience to help you to generate (and work through) a to-do list of high-value tasks?
- Do you have growth ambitions for your business, somewhere you want to take it over the next 3-6 months?
- Do you have a myriad of marketing/advertising options in front of you but you want to make the right choices because you hate to waste money?
- Are you wearing a lot of hats right now, and the marketing hat just doesn’t fit so you’re reaching out for help?
- Is your business not quite ready to employ a full-time Sales and Marketing Manager (with the $150k-$300k/annum price tag) but you still have growth ambitions and targets?
- Do you need in-person input into marketing strategy and planning?
- Do you need to make steady progress through a number of marketing projects and activities designed to grow your company?
If you answered “YES!” to any of those questions, then let’s Get Started
How The Process Works, In 7 Steps
- We’ll have a meeting to specify what you want to achieve. We’ll set goals
- We’ll brainstorm alternatives for achieving those goals
- We’ll choose a course of action from those alternatives
- We’ll generate a to-do list
- We’ll decide who does what (between you, me, and 3rd party specialists you/I know and trust)
- We’ll get it done
- We’ll review our progress often and change course if necessary
7 Examples Of Marketing Goals You Might Set
Now let’s have a closer look at a few examples of what you might need and where we should start.
#1. Want to increase the volume of phone call enquiry?
- Let’s create more effective advertisements for all media (print/radio/web/outdoor etc)
- Let’s make you more accessible and reduce barriers and risk for your potential customers
#2. Want to increase profitability?
- Let’s re-bundle and re-price your product/service combinations
#3. Want to increase conversion of enquiries to sales?
- Let’s revisit what you think the key benefits of your service are. And then let’s ask your customers
- Let’s address objections head-on
- Let’s role-play sales scenarios to ensure you and your sales team are prepared
#4. Want to increase advertising effectiveness?
- Let’s start measuring results and cutting out low-performing mediums (I’m looking at you YellowPages)
- Let’s rewrite your advertisements from the customers perspective and what’s in it for them rather than you and what you have got in the warehouse to sell
#5. Want to increase traffic to your website?
- Let’s use the latest SEO techniques such as adding high-value content and articles and generate social media activity
- Let’s trial Cost-Per-Click advertising using networks such as Google Adwords and Facebook
#6. Want to increase credibility and trust?
- Let’s add 50 testimonials to your website/marketing material to erase any doubt that you are the best choice
- Let’s insert real team members into your website/marketing material and remove bland, anonymous, corporate components/roles/departments
#7. Want to improve customer retention?
- Let’s review “touch-points” over the customer lifetime and improve their positive impact
- Let’s interview a few of them and get feedback on their experience to-date
Sound good so far?
16 Examples Of The Activities We Might Work On
- Generating ideas to improve your marketing and advertising (this is my favourite bit!)
- In small groups is best, with a few of your team and a few of mine together for 60min sessions
- Analysis of your business and your marketing to date
- The output is a prioritised to-do list on how to improve
- Market Research
- into your industry
- your competitors
- and your target customers/clients
- Marketing Plans and Advertising Campaign Plans:
- From this list of 62 ways to advertise, we’ll determine the best combination for you
- Creation of advertisements including content and graphics. For example:
- Letters for direct mail
- Email content
- Flyers, Brochures
- Newspaper Ads
- Improving your current website:
- Turn Your Website Into A Sales Machine
- Driving quality traffic to your website using Search Engine Optimisation, and Cost-Per-Click with Google Adwords and Facebook
- Persuasive copywriting that sucks money right out of your customers wallets
- Converting more web visitors into clients (using the latest usability research, sales & conversion techniques)
- Create a new website (or mini-website)
- With a focus on persuasive content, supporting graphics, and a clear call-to-action
- Customer Surveys
- That don’t just measure satisfaction but generate satisfaction
- Email Marketing (using MailChimp)
- That maintains client relationships and prompts action
- Advice on strategies for Social Media for business
- Creating Marketing Collateral
- business cards, brochures, flyers etc
- Creating new brand names or product names and the design of logos
- Sales Training & Role Play
- For improving your sales technique over the phone/email/in-person
- To automate and systemise parts of your business
- To decrease admin time
- To improve productivity
- To enable customers/clients to serve themselves
- Organisation of your next trade show exhibit
- Written reports to summarise findings from research, campaign results, and what action we need to take next
How Much Does It Cost?
There are 2 components:
- My fee: 2 levels to choose from
- $1200/month (for a 6 month period)
- $2000/month (for a 3 month period) – If time is an issue and more rapid progress is required
- Expenses: Up to $500 – $1000/month for hiring specialists, off-set printing, graphic design, advertising etc
- Together, you and I agree on these expenses ahead of time
- It most cases you pay them directly, or their invoices can go through me (I may add on a few percent to compensate me for the extra admin)
Ready To Get Started?
Well, the next step is that I need to hear your story, so pick up the phone and give me (Sheldon) a call: (07) 575 8799
Or fill in this form and I’ll call you back: