Please don’t abuse the knowledge I’m about to bestow on you.
I don’t want to increase your stress levels.
I don’t want you to cram more in to your life just because you can.
Sometimes it’s important to slow down instead of speed up.
- Slow down when you are spending time with your family.
- Slow down when you’re enjoying a sunset or a sunrise.
- Slow down when you are making an important decision, or pondering the meaning of life.
That said, the benefits of doing things faster are many.
For me, I’ve found that doing things faster is a real time saver.
- I can put more of the things I enjoy into every day.
- I can get the boring but necessary bits out of the way faster.
- I can work through my to-do list faster to make more time for breaks and fun.
So here’s my list of 5 ways to do things faster. Continue reading “What If You Could Write Faster, Read Faster, Listen Faster, Watch Faster, and Think Faster?”