Have you noticed that there are only 2 ways to get things done in this world?
There Are Only 2 Ways To Get Things Done
- Do it yourself
- But you have just 24 hours in a day just like everyone else, it’s hard to leverage your time
- Get someone to do it for you
- You might be asking them to buy something from you
- You might be asking them for help on something small/big
- You might be asking them to make a small/big change to their normal behaviour, the way they normally do things
Imagine if you could motivate 10 people to do 10 hours of work for you everyday? That’s 100 hours of productivity every day.
So how do you motivate someone?
Money works. Sometimes.
But I think the biggest motivator is attention.