In a very short time my life had started to spin down the plug hole.
- I had just turned 40
- I had missed out on a change of career
- I lost several major clients, income had dried up
- I moved from the city to a home office to save money
- I became increasingly isolated from friends and work colleagues
- I had stopped exercising
- I lost energy, I woke up later, and still felt tired, felt exhausted in the afternooon, and fell into bed at night
- I found little pleasure in activities I used to enjoy
On the verge of seeking professional help and medication, I searched Amazon for a book to help me.
Continue reading “Life Reimagined: The Science, Art, and Opportunity of Midlife by Barbara Bradley Hagerty”