Join me for my workshop entitled: “How to create emails that get opened, get read, and get acted on”.
- When?: 8.30am to 10.00am Wednesday 15 Mar 2017
- Where?: Tauranga Chamber of Commerce, Bay Central, 65 Chapel Street, Tauranga
- Cost?: $25 for chamber members, or $35 for non-chamber members
Email gives you the most direct way of communicating with your customers, and for converting prospects to sales … which is why the most savvy content marketers have no intention of giving it up any time soon.
It’s also amazingly cost-effective. With an ROI of around 3,800% (that’s $38 return for every $1 spent), email more than pays for itself. It’s what you use when you want to move from “conversation to commerce.”
Join me for this fast-paced 90 minute session which includes:
- 6 secrets for creating emails that get opened, get read, and get acted on
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Best email software to use
- Frequently Asked Questions about email newsletters
- Question/Answers session